How do I book a class?
Create an account on MOXI3.com, purchase a class credit (pssst – first class is free with code MOXI3FIT), then choose your class and book!
How are you keeping us safe from COVID -19?
Your safety is our priority and we are committed to doing everything we can to keep our members healthy. Below are a few of our COVID-19-related protocols.
- We have equipped the facility’s HVAC system with anti-viral UV filters that not only force fresh air into the building but use electrostatic charge to kill harmful pathogens in the air before circulating it into the facility
- We use an ARC R-Zero UV light in the Cycle and Shred rooms after every single class. This machine kills viruses, bacteria, and mold both in the air and on surfaces.
- We have placed Super HEPA Air Purifiers throughout the entire building. These filters force shared air into the machine and kill bacteria, mold, and other harmful pathogens using UV light.
- We installed an additional oversized garage in the Open Air Strength Area to ensure proper air flow.
- Each member of the MOXI3 staff has been provided with an at-home COVID-19 test that they can take at the first signal of exposure.
- We have set all of our credit packages to never expire so guests do not have to worry about losing money or classes if they are unable to come due to COVID-related concerns.
- MOXI3 deep cleans before and after each class. Every piece of equipment is individually deep cleaned with an EPA approved disinfectant.
- All high-touch surface areas are also cleaned before and after each class.
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the studio and Mesa Tent area
- We are offering late cancellations free of charge for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been in contact with anyone suspected of showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14-days
When do classes open for booking?
On Sundays at 4:00pm, classes for the upcoming Tuesday-Monday will go live for booking.
What should I bring?
Water, a towel, proper athletic shoes and some serious motivation!
Do I have to use cleats for Cycle classes?
Our bikes are compatible with both SPD and Delta LOOK cleats. If you do not have your own pair, you can rent cleats at MOXI3 for $2. If you wish to wear traditional athletic shoes, we have shoe baskets that can be attached to bike pedals. However, this is not the safest or most comfortable option and cycling shoes are encouraged. We highly recommend that cycling cleats not be worn to walk from your car to the Mesa Tent. It can be difficult to gain balance in these shoes.
What is your cancellation policy?
Classes cancelled before 5:00pm the night before your class will be credited back to your account with no penalty. No-shows and classes cancelled after 5:00pm the night before your class will result in a loss of credit if using a credit package and a late cancellation fee if using a membership.
What if I'm running late?
We will hold your spot until two minutes before class start time. At the two minute mark, we may release your spot to a guest on the waitlist.
Do you have parking?
We have a 65-spot parking lot directly in front of the studio. There is also ample parking on Rochester Street, 18th Street (1-hour), and Newport Boulevard (1-hour). We recommend arriving at the studio ten minutes early in order to ease the parking process.
Do you have locker rooms?
We do have lockers rooms! You are welcome to place your belongings in lockers located in our restrooms or place them in cubbies in the Shred Room, Cycle lobby, or Open Air Strength area.
Do you have showers?
Yes! Showers, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash can be used at no cost.
How early should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class if it is your first time. Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before class starts or we may give away your spot in class.
I'm pregnant, can I still take MOXI3 classes?
We recommend talking to your doctor before any strenuous exercise. Please let your instructor know you are pregnant so that they may offer you modifications if you need them.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major debit and credit cards. We encourage you to add your card on file prior to visiting the studio to minimize in-person contact. Once you have a card associated with your account, all in-studio purchases can be easily processed.
Are there height/weight requirements for cycle class?
We use A.C. Performance Plus with Carbon Blue bikes by Schwinn. These bikes can accommodate riders 4’9″ to 6′ 10″ with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs.
Do you have an app?
Yes! You can download the MOXI3 app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
How old do you have to be to take class?
Guests must be at least 14 years old to take class. Those under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian with them at the studio at all times. Guests 16-17 must have a parent or guardian present to sign a waiver prior to their first class but can attend without a parent or guardian thereafter.