Are your classes indoors?
Our Cycle and Shred classes are currently held outside in our 3200 square foot Mesa Tent with bikes and mats spread 6 feet apart and ample airflow throughout. Our Strength classes are operating indoors at a limited capacity in our Open Air Strength area. To ensure the safety of our Strength athletes, we installed a second oversized garage door to create additional airflow, equipped our HVAC system with anti-viral UV filters, and placed Super HEPA Air Purifiers throughout the facility.
How do I book a class?
Create an account on MOXI3.com, purchase a class credit (pssst – first class is free with code MOXI3FIT), then choose your class and book!
How are you keeping us safe from COVID -19?
Your safety is our priority and we are committed to doing everything we can to keep our members healthy. Below are a few of our COVID-19-related protocols. Please click here for more details about our procedures as well as our COVID-19 waiver.
- We have equipped the facility’s HVAC system with anti-viral UV filters and placed Super HEPA Air Purifiers throughout the entire building.
- We installed an additional oversized garage in the Open Air Strength Area to ensure proper air flow.
- We erected a 3200 square foot outdoor tent to host our Cycle and Shred classes with ample space for social distancing.
- Each member of the MOXI3 staff has been provided with an at-home COVID-19 test that they can take at the first signal of exposure.
- We have set all of our credit packages to never expire so guests do not have to worry about losing money or classes if they are unable to come due to COVID-related concerns.
- MOXI3 deep cleans before and after each class. Every piece of equipment is individually deep cleaned with an EPA approved disinfectant.
- All high-touch surface areas are also cleaned before and after each class.
- Studio Experience employees are required to wear face coverings at all times whether indoors or outdoors
- Coaches teaching in the Mesa Tent are required to wear face coverings before and after class. Face coverings may only be removed for the 45-minute duration of the outdoor class. Strength Coaches teaching indoors are required to wear a face covering at all times.
- Guests may remove face covering for the duration of their class but are asked to wear a mask or shield during check-in, setup, and exit.
- Social distancing markers and reminders about face coverings are placed throughout the studio and Mesa Tent areas.
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the studio and Mesa Tent area
- We are offering late cancellations free of charge for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been in contact with anyone suspected of showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14-days
When do classes open for booking?
On Sundays at 4:00pm, classes for the upcoming Tuesday-Monday will go live for booking.
What should I bring?
Water, a towel, proper athletic shoes and some serious motivation!
Do I have to use cleats for Cycle classes?
Our bikes are compatible with both SPD and Delta LOOK cleats. If you do not have your own pair, you can rent cleats at MOXI3 for $2. If you wish to wear traditional athletic shoes, we have shoe baskets that can be attached to bike pedals. However, this is not the safest or most comfortable option and cycling shoes are encouraged. We highly recommend that cycling cleats not be worn to walk from your car to the Mesa Tent. It can be difficult to gain balance in these shoes.
Do I need to bring my own headphones for Cycle classes?
You can rent over the ear, wireless headphones for $2 or you can bring your own wired (auxiliary cord only) headphones to plug into transmitters provided for rent free of charge.
What is your cancellation policy?
Classes cancelled before 5:00pm the night before your class will be credited back to your account with no penalty. No-shows and classes cancelled after 5:00pm the night before your class will result in a loss of credit if using a credit package and a late cancellation fee if using a membership.
What if I'm running late?
We will hold your spot until two minutes before class start time. At the two minute mark, we may release your spot to a guest on the waitlist.
Do you have parking?
We have ample lot-parking and street parking.
Do you have locker rooms?
We do have lockers rooms! You are welcome to place your belongings in lockers located in our restrooms or place them in cubbies in the Open Air Strength area.
Do you have showers?
We do have showers. However, until COVID-19 restrictions loosen, they will not be available for public use.
Do you supply towels?
Due to COVID-19 we currently do not supply towels. We have towels available for purchase for $5.
How early should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class if it is your first time. Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before class starts or we may give away your spot in class.
I'm pregnant, can I still take MOXI3 classes?
We recommend talking to your doctor before any strenuous exercise. Please let your instructor know you are pregnant so that they may offer you modifications if you need them.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major debit and credit cards. We encourage you to add your card on file prior to visiting the studio to minimize in-person contact. Once you have a card associated with your account, all in-studio purchases can be easily processed.
Are there height/weight requirements for cycle class?
We use A.C. Performance Plus with Carbon Blue bikes by Schwinn. These bikes can accommodate riders 4’9″ to 6′ 10″ with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs.
Do you have an app?
Yes! You can download the MOXI3 app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
How old do you have to be to take class?
Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent. Guests 16 and older must have a parent or guardian present to sign a waiver prior to their first class but can attend without a parent or guardian thereafter.