How do I book a class?
Create an account on MOXI3.com, purchase a class credit (pssst – first class is free with code MOXI3FIT), then choose your class and book!
When do classes open for booking?
On Sundays at 4:00pm, classes for the upcoming Tuesday-Monday will go live for booking. If you would like to gain access to a class before its booking cycle, we have advanced booking credits available for purchase.
What should I bring?
Water, proper athletic shoes, and positive energy!
Do I have to use cleats for Cycle classes?
Our bikes are compatible with both SPD and Delta LOOK cleats. If you do not have your own pair, you can rent cleats at MOXI3 for $3 (complimentary your first time). If you wish to wear traditional athletic shoes, we have shoe baskets that can be attached to bike pedals. However, this is not the safest or most comfortable option and cycling shoes are highly encouraged.
What is your cancellation policy?
Classes cancelled before 5:00pm the night before your class will be credited back to your account with no penalty. Classes cancelled after 5:00pm the night before your class will result in a loss of credit if using a credit package and a late cancellation fee if using a membership. No-shows will results in a loss of credit and additional no-show fee.
What if I'm running late?
We will hold your spot until two minutes before class start time. At the two minute mark, we may release your spot to a guest on the waitlist. We recommend calling the front desk if you anticipate arriving late.
Do you have locker rooms?
We do have lockers rooms! You are welcome to place your belongings in lockers located in our restrooms or place them in cubbies in the Shred Room, Cycle lobby, or Strength area.
Do you have showers?
Yes! Showers, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash can be used at no cost.
How early should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class if it is your first time. We advise that all other guests arrive 10 minutes before class in order to allow time for finding parking, checking in, warming up before class begins.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major debit and credit cards. We encourage you to add your card on file prior to visiting the studio for a more efficient check-in process. Once you have a card associated with your account, all in-studio purchases can be easily processed.
Are there height/weight requirements for cycle class?
We use A.C. Performance Plus with Carbon Blue bikes by Schwinn. These bikes can accommodate riders 4’9″ to 6′ 10″ with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs.
Do you have an app?
Yes! You can download the MOXI3 app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
How old do you have to be to take class?
Guests must be at least 14 years old to take class. Those under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian with them at the studio at all times. Guests 16-17 must have a parent or guardian present to sign a waiver prior to their first class but can attend without a parent or guardian thereafter.
How are you keeping us safe from COVID -19?
Your safety is our priority and we are committed to doing everything we can to keep our members healthy. Below are a few of our COVID-19-related protocols.
- We have equipped the facility’s HVAC system with anti-viral UV filters that not only force fresh air into the building but use electrostatic charge to kill harmful pathogens in the air before circulating it into the facility
- We use an ARC R-Zero UV light in the Cycle and Shred rooms after every single class. This machine kills viruses, bacteria, and mold both in the air and on surfaces.
- We have placed Super HEPA Air Purifiers throughout the entire building. These filters force shared air into the machine and kill bacteria, mold, and other harmful pathogens using UV light.
- We installed an additional oversized garage in the Open Air Strength Area to ensure proper air flow.
- Each member of the MOXI3 staff has been provided with an at-home COVID-19 test that they can take at the first signal of exposure.
- We have set all of our credit packages to never expire so guests do not have to worry about losing money or classes if they are unable to come due to COVID-related concerns.
- MOXI3 deep cleans before and after each class. Every piece of equipment is individually deep cleaned with an EPA approved disinfectant.
- All high-touch surface areas are also cleaned before and after each class.
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the studio and Mesa Tent area
- We are offering late cancellations free of charge for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been in contact with anyone suspected of showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14-days