MOXI3 COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PLAN
MOXI3 is committed to providing a deluxe workout experience with a focus on guest and team member safety. Please see the following steps that we have taken in accordance with state and federal guidelines to decrease the risk of transmission and do our part to keep our community safe.
Building Facility Guidelines
- We have added anti-viral air filters to the building’s HVAC system to ensure proper flow of fresh air.
- Super HEPA air filters and MoleKule air filters are strategically placed in high-traffic areas to promote additional air filtering.
- We installed a second oversized garage door to promote additional airflow. All entry and garage doors will be left open during business hours to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Some equipment may be powered off or moved to provide ample space to work out safely.
- Equipment will be disinfected after each use using EPA-approved disinfectant.
- In classes that require shared use of equipment, each participant will be given a spray bottle and towel at the start of class to wipe down equipment prior to station changes.
Masks & PPE
- Waitlists have been significantly limited in order to avoid crowding at the facility.
- Members/guests are expected to stay home if they are sick.
MOXI3 has implemented the following procedures to assist in the identification of sick workers and ensure sick workers stay home:
- Employees are instructed to stay home and report to MOXI3 management if they are having symptoms of COVID-19, or are awaiting test results for COVID-19.
- MOXI3 will arrange at-home testing for all employees of facility if there is an identified case and perform contact tracing to inform employees/guests who may have been exposed
- To return to work after a worker receives a COVID-19 diagnosis only if 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared, their symptoms have improved, and the worker has had no fevers (without the use of fever reducing medications) for the last 72 hours. A worker without symptoms who was diagnosed with COVID-19 can return to work only if 10 days have passed since the date of the first positive COVID-19 test.
MOXI3 has issued the following “Tips to Limit Exposure” to all guests and employees
- Wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you’re sick or have been exposed.
Staff Policies & Procedures
Administrative Protocols for Social Distancin
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19
Last updated September 27, 2020
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
BOURNE NATION LLC (DBA MOXI3) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, BOURNE NATION LLC (DBA MOXI3) cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Club could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending MOXI3 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at BOURNE NATION LLC (DBA MOXI3)’s facility may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, MOXI3 employees, contractors, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at the BOURNE NATION LLC (DBA MOXI3) or participation in BOURNE NATION LLC (DBA MOXI3) programming. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless BOURNE NATION LLC (DBA MOXI3), its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of BOURNE NATION LLC (DBA MOXI3), its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any BOURNE NATION LLC (DBA MOXI3) program. I also agree to stay home if I’m experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or if I have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks.